something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Friday, September 6, 2013

If ? If ? If ? If ? If

 Perimeter ponderings .

If . 

The known radical that we haven't  used , leaving us with the Question , If ?

This is the beauty of  the logistical  .

It's not a sure fire personal result , searching for the answer to , If .

In the twists and turns of life , " If " can be tossed out with the garbage , because without using , "If ",

You've lost it's possibilities at the time .

" If " Will have to recalibrate itself .

There's no time like  " Now " , because it could be the only " If " chance you'll get .

 " If " .
Coming to a life near you .

Let every " If " pay it's way , no more passing off what is intended for you .

I'm guilty of not exploring my " Ifs "  .

But I'm innocent of reactions to the facts  , of these I've been fortunate , even my mistakes have been a perfect decision , unbeknownst by me .

A good guardian angel . I guess ?

For those of you about  churn , We salute You .

Signing out .
Your best friend .

Gianfranco Fronzi .     September  / 6 / 2013

PS.     5 more days to September 11 /13