something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

To All Canadians , a vision

My vision is from contemplation which I do while I'm doing something else , but eerily sometimes it is spot on .
I have been noticing , through observation and actions of world leaders an eerie trail leading to an even more eerie end .
What I'm seeing is a global form of right wing governing and they are connected ,and seem  to want to take over and subjugate the people.
I'm almost convinced that Trump has delayed the attack on Iran because he is waiting for his smear campaign on Trudeau to put the conservatives in parliament .
Then we would be drawn into the war because they will follow their conservative leaders , Trump and also Putin of Russia , our good name would be added to a murderous action .
They then will fake a solar flare attack and shut down power and communication systems including the internet , thus throwing us into a dark age where they will only rule. They can do this using ground based EMP cannons .
I've been watching their actions and meetings and something is not right , leading me to this possible vision .
I am not liberal but I definitely am not conservative .
Is this the end times or the end of a way of life  ?
Beware fellow Canadians don't hand us over to Nazi United States.
Stay Canadian , like Chretien staying out of their bullshit search for weapons of mass destruction , he saved our good name .
Then the bush bootlicker Harper tore it down .
Gianfranco Fronzi
July 2 / 2019


No comments: