something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Pomposity

Perimeter paste .

From Shitting on the Machinery  , from my Pompous Chair .

To kicking around " The Story Machine " .

I Arrogantly ask you , Who gets a life of such , Diversity , Love , Pain , and the interactions with the diverse characteristics , and points of view , of the people that i interact with .

I only hate one person on this planet , the person that was involved in the death of my dogs , and i could add senility could have had a hand there , and she was used ?

 Otherwise I , when I see someone , that is at least trying , to put on a good personality ,I take into account this person , As well as , Myself , and how complex and taxing life is , for all of us .

From this view you can reach a more heart felt relationship , and will always feel good when you see or think of that person .

Be like "Leo "because he still "Rules"

Arrivederci my friends .

Gianfranco Fronzi . December / 12 / 2012


           

No comments: