something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Unidentified Flying Objects ; help needed , be observent .

Perimeter penalties .
As the solo writer in this Blog " Something to Believe in " .


I would like to give myself a " Rite" , a " Power " , that also includes me giving some " Rites , and " Powers " .
That is .
The "Power to Judge " , How do I give myself these Higher Powers ?
Because on Observation of Myself  , I would listen Too Me .
My " Ratings " for " Mankind " ;
You'd be surprised , but I think we're doing great , except in a few categories , the main one .
Has got to be ; at this point , September / 24 / 2014 .
        " War "
I've got to think " Logically " , and " Mathematically " .
And I'm forced to say ,
" If not for the fact that " War still Exists " , I'd have no Reasons to Look at Mankind and say ,
Going as expected " .
Yet , no , a Baffling need to " Be stupid " , is still around when Not Needed .
This Forces me to Lower Mankind's  " Fronzi " Ratings .
Arguments ?
Name the last War Where ; a country had to Defend Itself ?
The position that directs a country , isn't because of need , the results of war have shown no changes by , winning or losing a war .
The same future and ways of life , might have not fought at all  , because the results are the same .
It's only natural to follow the money .
And that's it .
Bad move , because the " Bait " money , isn't gained by the war .
But by the " Intelligence " and " Resourcefulness " of the " People " , win or lose .
Capice ?
Gianfranco Fronzi . September / 24 / 2014







No comments: