something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Wizard blend , reply from Wooden Screen Doors , Entry this blog

Perimeter Pupils .

I just checking my files found an unanswered question from a way back post of " Wooden Screen Doors ".

So here it is .

The Wizard Blend is different for every Wizard .
What works for one devastates another .
So describing my blend is useless to you .
It takes years and a lot of pain , but you've gotta find your own way .

Most men aren't fortunate , and don't even get to live long enough  to reach it .
My advice to you ,
  don't seek it ,
   but find a Wizard and use his knowledge ,
  
I'm sure he would find solace in finally using it .

Thanks .

Gianfranco Fronzi . April  / 24 / 2013

No comments: