something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Friday, July 12, 2013

I thought I heard an Angel Cry ?



Perimeter Puglisi

" I thought I heard an Angel Cry ".

I don't know why but when Mick Jagger Sings that passage in the song " Saint of Me ", I get a chill over me .

To be able to transduce a upwelling of feeling rising up your spine like some nirvanic trance is the key to such music .

This ability is sought but takes time to perfect , this the Rolling Stones have weathered with a cigarette dangling from the mouth .

They make it look easy , but the real free world , the untouchable one , the one that is undeniable , it is where they touch by just one passage .

The soul , even the most evil murdering psychopath , has cried , maybe to often ?

They usually demand their own death , that means that within them is a human that knows they have left the boundaries of social behavior .

I'm not glorifying a social misfit , but comforting the world in it's use of a final solution .
Only if the criminal asks for it .

I thought I Heard an Angel Cry ?

Gianfranco Fronzi . July / 11 / 2013

No comments: