something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Monday, January 5, 2015

Hello . Letters from the pit .Sault Canada . you can't touch them

Perimeter plastics .


If you recall how you learned anything , well the way I learned was with a lot of mistakes .


That's not the hard way .


The hard way is not making mistakes , and doing , and learning nothing .


I think we as humans , hope that the people with financial and obligated positions aren't


Learning that same way , no ?


No ? Well they use a creepy way of viewing life .


They cut humanity into categories .


The people we need , this includes from the usably useless .


Which they keep to use against the dangerous free radicles .


And their paid staff .


Then there's the ones that you just don't want to touch .


These people we see every day , in restaurants , in videos , in pictures , everywhere .


They're the people that make a world worth living , they are usually  aged  , weak , and giving


they're the ones we walk past to go to a lecture by someone that needs an entire lecture for something


they'd have a simple answer for .


These people I question , and want to hear .


I've spent hours in gas stations , restaurants , bars , wherever I could say hello .


Asking for answers from the pit of questions , on seeing the type of person I feel would be   the people most likely  to bear the answers .


So when I was  traveling with my Harley , wherever I was , I didn't want to necessarily speak to other bikers because they've got a whole bunch of reasons for not trusting anybody even if they're on a motorcycle .


No I'd be on the side of the road talking to a farmer who was taking a break , or the parking lot of a side of the highway restaurant . Where I'd just eat by my bike , people would usually then approach me to see what an obvious loner with his dog in sidehack is doing .


This is the soul in being on a Harley , and looking like your deserving of  inquisitiveness .


Some people would share , drugs , some would share stories they wouldn't tell anyone else .


But what a place and position to be , with people , real good real people .


So when your feeling down go and find these places and let people find you , don't ask for anything tangible , but ask them how life is in their part of the of the world .


Using common language never have I ever met someone that approached me to harm me or desire to scam me .


These are the suffering masses who with a grin tell me how everything failed them but they survived .


These are the people you don't want to touch cause what they're telling you is how they know the life bikers and people that can be classified as free radicals , have to live .


To be at least as free as they can . This is why the alternative , is worth their soul , who else would you trust ?
When people need freedom they don't trust their authorities they trust the guy with the Hog and the sidehack and his dog . I am honored , and may your idols take care of you , This is the America I want to remember anything else is pale when such colorful reality is giving you a bad touch , that we bend down chuckling about it . Do what you will but you can't touch them .


Gianfranco Fronzi . January / 5 / 2014

No comments: