something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Friday, October 5, 2012

My Mother Told Me .....

Perimeter pictures .

Here's a tip you probably seen over and over .
It works on every level of life , it's the best kind of bait .

And my mother always used to say to me , "Gianfranco first they'll give you the drugs for free , then you they'll make you pay ".

And she was right .
So what happens after you pay ?

 Well from top to bottom quality takes on a wave pattern , and the only loser is you .
This goes from drug dealers to your authority Personnel .
This is why we wait for dirty laundry , to break us free from our corruption , without earning it .
I'm in the same cesspool .
DON'T count me out .
I'm  buying as much of it as you .

So smokem if you gottem .

Gianfranco Fronzi . October .5 /2012


No comments: