something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

DON'T FORGET

Hello, PERIMETER PREVIEWERS,this is the antifronzi,mr fronzi has replaced me for the time being,he mentioned something about,i think he said formatting?When ever he does this he leaves me in an awkward position,you see being his cosmic opposite forces me to asses myself in comparison.But i kind of like the change of scenery,the only complaint is the bizarre existence led here,yes means no and no means yes.Come on man,get with the program,i think some formatting is required here,help means pry,and give means take,please spare me ,i get a chuckle every time i get to visit.In my reality,we just take and make no excuses, at least it's better than having to playact some role to achieve a goal,we just take it man!Why do all that work, so the blade can be inserted gently,give it to them baby!I realy feel for my poor opposite,yea right. But you know what the scary part of my reality is?Well,even though I'm his opposite ,and we can't exist on the same plain ,at the same time,on my plain,there isn't any stars either,and we're not stoned or immaculate.ANTIFRONZI/feb/20/07

No comments: