something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

INTROSPECTION

Hello, Fronz here,do you know what iv;e been doing ,well when i saw that someone was watching,it suddenly put me in a different, plane of thought,that plane being,that i am now responsible,not just some kid playing on the net ,now I've got to put up or shut up .DO you see how much we need each other, just by saying one word,you,v managed to transfix me,and that is good, because ,i am only human too ,and need feedback to direct me,i hope I've been in line so far,if any of you smell shit ,correct me immediately!I also have to admit that i am not a parent,and i could pontificate all i want but i can;t put my seal on my comments about parenting,all I'm going by is observation,the topic of motherhood and parenting,can go from sickening stories and facts to people that have put as much as they could,towards being a good parent,so ,i have decided that this very touchy field,will be introduced in short vision,within context of other blogs i will put my view,and I'm sure you'll find it quit entertaining,if not thought provoking,thank you,thank you all but stick around ,I'm not shutting up.gfronzi dec.13\2006 ARRIVEDERCI BABY!