something to believe in

" If Your Not Ready to Die For Your Beliefs , Why do You Believe in Them "?

Thursday, December 28, 2006

sheeps clothing

Hello, perimeter pinatas,yea ,yea I'm still here,don't worry,listen up edge walkers,most of our lives,we here a common phrase,that usually ends up not being the true spirit,it goes something like this,'LET ME HELP YOU',seven to eight times out of ten,it's a way of attaching ,the helpers life to yours ,or the helper is trying to accumulate information on you, to slowly find a reason to take you down,pick away at the armor so to speak.Well i can't possibly save every individual that might actually write into this blog,but you could log on as anonymous ,and I'm pretty shure the net people wouldn't give you away,i know i can't find out who you might be.All i ask is for sincerity and truth,my reason is outside of that seven of ten,you see I'm being payed for what i can provide.Does that make you feel a little better?yea,I'm at a point in my life where I've lost direction,this service of giving my perspective ,means as much to me as ,anything else,in my life,so pick away,and maybe,we'll have fun,along with ,enlightenment.Otherwise,i will just classify myself as a fool,and give up.fronzdec28/06

No comments: